Evergreen Landscaping offers a full range of landscape maintenance and design services with a focus on a range of needs such as large estates, homes, and commercial properties.
Evergreen Landscaping is focused on providing professional landscape maintenance service with consistent quality and reliability. We use nothing but the best equipment and top of the line products to ensure a beautiful and healthy landscape. Our landscape maintenance services include more than just the standard mowing and blowing:
- Natural pruning and thinning of shrubs and trees
- Proper fertilization management
- Proper installation of seasonal flowers and local plants
- Expert consultation for additions and improvements to landscape layouts
- Application of pesticides by licensed and certified technicians using green products
Annuals and Perennials
Annuals and perennials can provide a dramatic burst of color that will highlight an otherwise non-descript area of your landscape. When planting an in-ground flower bed consider mixing different types, colors, and sizes of annuals and perennials. North Bay Evergreen recommends a color change three times per year. It is great to do this seasonal so that you can have new flowers for Spring, Summer, and Fall. Call us today.
Evergreen Landscaping offers a full range of landscape design and construction services including large scale installation of landscape. These landscape design and construction services include:
- Concrete installation
- Fountain installation
- Playground construction
- Various types of lighting
- Full landscape designs
What is Calcuim Nitrate?
Calcium Nitrate is a fertilizer made up of two basic nutrients, Nitrogen and Calcium that are water soluble and can be absorbed quickly by plants. The fast acting Nitrogen helps “green up” turf and shrubs while calcium improves the quality of tightly compacted clay soils and thereby facilitating water and oxygen activity. Treatments are usually applied on a quarterly basis.
Evergreen Landscaping handles tree work for all of our existing and future job sites. We keep our crew up to date with the most advanced industry training and safety in order to properly service trees of all shapes and sizes. The trees are the most substantial feature of the landscape and deserve the special attention that our tree division can provide.
- Proper tree installation and removal
- Pruning per ISA (international Society of Arboriculture) standards
- Early Tree Care (Pruning for the Future)
- Tree Inventory and Evaluation
- Tree Injection/Spraying for insect and fruit prevention
What are aphids?
Aphids are small insects that can leave your tree stressed and covered in honeydew. You may think having honeydew is a great thing, but in this case it is not. This honeydew is a result of aphid droppings that attract ants with its sweet, sappy characteristics. If left alone, you will not only have an aphid problem, but an ant problem along with an area of damaged ground around your tree – blackened and sticky from Honeydew droppings.
These problems can all be avoided with this safe and eco friendly preventative measure. Tree injections need to be done about once a year to ensure this infestation does not occur.
Call us today.
Evergreen Landscaping’s Water Management and Irrigation Services assist clients in the conservation of water and the preservation of beautiful landscapes. Our Industry Certified Water Management and Irrigation professionals are dedicated in providing complete irrigation services for all job sites.
Our Team provides:
- Quick response to irrigation emergencies.
- Irrigation Controller Management.
- Design, install,and maintenance services of the latest in current water saving technologies including Smart Controllers, MP Rotator Nozzles, Flow and Moisture Sensing devices.
- Water audits of irrigation systems to check efficiency and upgrade needs.
- Consultation in Best Management Practices in the goal of conserving water.
- Bioswale upkeep and handling.
Giant Hogweed is a perennial plant and a member of the carrot family. It is a garden ornamental from southwest Asia that is naturalizing in North America and becoming more common in Ontario. Giant hogweed has the potential to spread readily and grows along roadsides, ditches and streams. It invades old fields and native habitats such as open woodlands.
The clear watery sap of giant hogweed contains toxins that can cause severe dermatitis (inflammation of the skin). You can get severe burns if you get the sap on your skin and the skin is then exposed to sunlight.
If you have giant hogweed on your property, call us!
Evergreen Landscaping offers many additional services which include:
- Snow Plowing
- Snow Blowing
- Snow Shoveling
- Drainage Solutions
- Interlocking Walks, Patios, Driveway and Bricks
- Retaining Walls and Steps
- Decks, Fences, Gazebos, Arbors
- Insurance Appraisals
- Ponds, Waterfalls and Water Features
- Mini-machine Work, Grading and Excavations
And Much More!
We can customize a job specifically to your needs. We take the time to listen to you and try to help you make your dream a reality. Call us today to see why we are one of the best landscapers in North Bay.
While it may not be as apparent or beautiful as garden pathways and blooming trees, good drainage is just as important to make any landscape attractive and functional. In fact, without proper drainage, all of the funds spent on beautifying the landscape could be wasted when it erodes or drowns due to improper drainage.
Call us today! We can help!